- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site features;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or occasionally other products and services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to bookings.